Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my Palisade in for oil change today and i was informed the vehicle had open recall Curtain Airbag # 19-01-037H and bolts were ordered.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Do you know if there is a "range" of specific vehicles affected, i.e. by manufacture date or such? Or is it all of em?

·
Super Moderator
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would suggest calling Hyundai customer service and they should be able to give you the info you need i think they have the same recall on some other models for the same thing bolts having some sharp edges causing the airbag to possibly rip and not deploy correctly. i looked on line and did not see any info it must be a really new recall.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Assuming Hyundai has updated their database. Sometimes that takes time. And NHTSA's website is even worse. It still doesn't list the TSB about the drive shaft, even though we've seen a photo of it on this forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I took my Palisade in for service for a different reason, and I was told that there was a recall issued for the Palisade on Nov 7 for the side curtain airbag fix. This is not yet listed on the Hyundai website where you enter your VIN to look up recalls. The dealer had to order parts for the recall repair so I had to leave the car for two days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts