Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have car seats installed on both my second row captain seats. Seems like the one click third row access, tries to bend the seat forward first and then slide forward. Since I have car seats installed, the backrest is unable to bend and thus does not even slide forward. I have to manually slide the seat forward for third row access.

Anyone else experience the same?

·
Registered
22 Posts
While on the subject of car seats/kids ... what product(s) do you feel like do the best job of protecting the fine leather from the kid issues and from even the seats themselves?
Not finding many custom fit seat covers out there for the Palisade yet.

·
Registered
34 Posts
While on the subject of car seats/kids ... what product(s) do you feel like do the best job of protecting the fine leather from the kid issues and from even the seats themselves?
Not finding many custom fit seat covers out there for the Palisade yet.
In a pinch, I ordered two of these from Amazon. Are they the most amazing seat covers ever made? Haha, no. But so far they are doing the job under each car seat and protecting the back of the front-row seats from shoe kicks. They suit our needs for the time being, but not sure how long they'll last.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have car seats installed on both my second row captain seats. Seems like the one click third row access, tries to bend the seat forward first and then slide forward. Since I have car seats installed, the backrest is unable to bend and thus does not even slide forward. I have to manually slide the seat forward for third row access.

Anyone else experience the same?
I also have carseats in my captain chairs. I have not yet initiated the 3rd row access. But if the carseats are seatbelted and not lower anchored to the seats then yes the seat belt will prevent the 2nd row seat from moving forward. This is the issue I had with my QX60 (2nd row bench seat). This is why I opted to get second row captains chair. In the Palidsade I did move the captain chair midway up on the track and then I seatbelted the car seat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts