Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks! Wife and I love it so far. According to one dealer less than 300 were planned to be made in White AWD Limited. Called all over the country to get one.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Had it wrapped. Total was $1k. Field are ashanti. 9" rim 34mm backspace. They do stick out a tiny bit so expect gas efficiency to go down. Just doing my part., huah

·
Registered
20 Posts
Delivered December 11th, 2019. Built October 26, 2019.
Limited, White with Beige interior. Ceramic coated exterior and wheels inside and out. Glassparency on all glass, Tinted side driver and passenger to match rear and windshield 70%.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Can someone describe how Hyper White look in person, is there a pearl or metallic in the paint? is it more blue or beigey white?

Hyper White WC9 is listed as Tricoat and it's $300 option.

Also how does it look with the Beige interior in person? Some videos make the beige interior look white on youtube.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Can someone describe how Hyper White look in person, is there a pearl or metallic in the paint? is it more blue or beigey white?

Hyper White WC9 is listed as Tricoat and it's $300 option.

Also how does it look with the Beige interior in person? Some videos make the beige interior look white on youtube.
It is very white and with a pearlescence. We have the White with Beige and love it. Check out the pics I posted previously in this thread.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks djm, I see your lovely pics!
Your Beige look creamy as other pictures and video online show a more lighter beige so I was trying to get an accurate color reading.

Thank you

·
Registered
20 Posts
Your Beige look creamy as other pictures and video online show a more lighter beige so I was trying to get an accurate color reading.

Thank you
I know what you mean about the pics looking creamy. We were on the fence about the color until we finally found a dealer that had a different exterior with eh Beige interior. Then we were sold. It is much lighter in reality. It is very luxurious looking with the white exterior.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks, Luxurious is what I'm going for, the dark accent piping color makes it very upscale and special.

I want to feel special :)

Also, the pics I've seen the diamond quilting look dirty because of the perforations, I hope that's not the case in person. I will see one soon.

·
Super Moderator
850 Posts

Thank you
When you look at beige color interior on youtube make sure it is the limited trim as the SEL trim beige is much lighter color. The limited trim gives a creamer tone

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here is My combo
Here is My combo
Thank you for the inspiration lol well I kind of got mine from Range Rover because I originally wanted it but it wasn’t big enough for my family so I found the palisade and wanted it done and I seen these pictures and my husband and I were sold . Except we’re probably going to remove the chrome from the back, doors, and front grill and also the palisade in the back will probably be black as well but overall I love yours

1 - 20 of 28 Posts