Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
my WHEELS ARE DIFFERENT AND I WANT GREY WHEELS ANY IDEAS WHEELS ON CALIGRIOHY ARE UGLY .any idea? they have 22 inch grey wheels on showroom I want 20 inches .can you help ?
Unless the dealership changed rims, which I doubt, you have 20" wheels.
Bob

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Regor

Help ME like this color in a calligraphy ....Please help me .
I am in Canada and didn't pick this color in calligraphy ....I had to exchange sante fe and they rushed me into buying this color It has a beige interior, the interior is Ok ....and I am darkening windows in front thinking of ---doing grey wheels .Help Please I had a beautiful get sante fe calligraphy too small ....they almost forced me into his color I wanted white and these burgundy not selling in Canada ..they said I couldn't change but I am calling hyaundai canada
I wish I could trade my White limited with yours. I LOVE that color. It is just so classy and beautiful. You got the better color.

·
Registered
2021 Palisade SEL
8 Posts
Just picked up a 21' Palisade SEL FWD w/ premium and convenience packages last week. Sierra Burgundy w/ black interior.
Front windows have been tinted 20% since pictures were taken and radar detector hard wired to rearview mirror w/ blendmount. Replacing license plate and reverse bulbs are next.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just picked up a 21' Palisade SEL FWD w/ premium and convenience packages last week. Sierra Burgundy w/ black interior.
Front windows have been tinted 20% since pictures were taken and radar detector hard wired to rearview mirror w/ blendmount. Replacing license plate and reverse bulbs are next.
View attachment 3818
View attachment 3819
I have a 2020 limited also in burgundy hope you enjoy yours, this is my first Hyundai, so far so good. By the way what’s that red little something next to your Pali?

·
Registered
2021 Palisade SEL
8 Posts
"By the way what’s that red little something next to your Pali? "

It's a 2017 C7 Corvette Grand Sport

Reactions: Jt1010
21 - 26 of 26 Posts