Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Palisade AWD Limited - Sierra Burgundy
14 Posts
Of course, I may be biased in saying that the Sierra is the most eye-catching of the available colors, but my AWD Limited is just gorgeous, and continues to turn heads and geberate compliments. Following a recent 1K mile trip, I enjoyed the full features, quiet, and cruising comfort of this beautiful car.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade AWD Limited - Sierra Burgundy
14 Posts
Of course, I may be biased in saying that the Sierra is the most eye-catching of the available colors, but my AWD Limited is just gorgeous, and continues to turn heads and generate compliments. Following a recent 1K mile trip, I enjoyed the full features, quiet, and cruising comfort of this beautiful car. View attachment 1146

·
Registered
4 Posts
my dealer said he has a Sierra Burgundy Caligraphy coming next month... never heard of that color option for Caligraphy but insists it's confirmed. Has anyone heard of that color in a Caligraphy?

·
Registered
7 Posts
my dealer said he has a Sierra Burgundy Caligraphy coming next month... never heard of that color option for Caligraphy but insists it's confirmed. Has anyone heard of that color in a Caligraphy?
That would be awesome. Please keep us posted

·
Super Moderator
988 Posts
The Hyundaiusa.com site doesn't list a Burgundy color in the calligraphy, That doesn't mean Hyundai isn't going to change the colors.
See if the dealer will give you the Vin #. If they have it ordered they will have the vin.
Don't let them pawn off a limited on you, if you want the Calligraphy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts