Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
The rainforest green is so hard to show it’s true color in pictures but I love it. Sometimes it looks grey, black, and even blue in the right light. Here are a few pictures of my 2021 limited just before sunset.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have a Beckkets Black but I love this color. As said above, different weather conditions seem to bring out different hues, very cool and impressive. How does this color do with the dirt and maintenance?
It’s definitely not as good as grey/silver but it’s ok - I find myself going to the car wash less frequently than i expected. The tailgate and rear window bear the brunt of the dirt accumulation I find. But that’s the case with about any wagon-shaped vehicle.

Her are a few of rainforest with chrome delete. Wrapped wheels. Wrapped roof and pillars in black and letters and emblem blocked in rear View attachment 5149 View attachment 5152
Looks good, but makes the reflectors or whatever those are called on the back stand out. I may have to photoshop them to see how they look. Are the wheels wrapped or painted? The shops i’ve talked to said paint only on the wheels. Also, any side view pics of the car?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Does anyone find that the Rainforest "pulls" blue at all? I had my heart set on a Moonlight Cloud, but it seems impossible to find. I love the idea of greenish/gray, but its very similar to the color of my current car, so I was looking for something different. I was hoping Rainforest has some blue in it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts