Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looks good, this looks very blue to me. The one we saw at the dealership looked pretty much black and you could only see blue specs up close. Is that your experience?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Same here. Just got my Moonlight Cloud and even in bright sunlight it's hard to see any blue
Yeah, I am looking at a Rainforest and Steel Graphite. On a bright cloudy day, it was really hard to tell the difference between them. Even the salesperson had to go look at the sticker on the window to tell which vehicle was which.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Last Friday I had to order Burgundy because of as many mentioned here its hard to see the Blue and I found that is true. There was one parked in the lot and you can see the blue only at certain angles and it was Sunny on that day, it looked Black for me.
Moonlight Cloud was my first pick :(

·
Registered
4 Posts
My wife with her new SEL! She loves it! Already installed WeatherTech Mats for all rows, made a trip from Michigan to Canada for the rubberized premium cargo tray (up seat back), and a silicone license plate protector (no scratched paint!). Thanks all, John

·
Registered
266 Posts
I love my Limited. The color does appear to be different depending on the light and how clean it is.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts