Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I will say the black palisade is the bomb. I’ve had more people asking me what it is almost every time I go through a drive through, stop at a store, getting gas, etc. The aftermarket grille I got sets it off. The stock grille is nice but the aftermarket one is on 🔥. The wheels I got definitely help as well. My next tweak is removing the Hyundai badge from rear and then possibly adding this custom step bar with turn signal lights. May add a light right behind the grille. Anyone have ideas on a rear badge?

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Palisade Limited
370 Posts
Hyundai Palisade Limited
Hood Grille Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Automotive tire Hood
Hood Grille Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
36 Posts
I am soooo sorry. Is everyone ok?
The situation is horrible, but we were very very lucky we were in the Palisade. We had a Prius also that we drove everywhere, we bought it new in late 2015 and I just sold it with 153k on it and never an accident. This kid ran a red light (drunk) and hit us, then slammed into the Range Rover behind us, totaling all 3 cars. Then he got out and ran away on foot... in my car was me driving, my wife who was nine months pregnant in the passenger seat, and two young kids in the back. We all made it, not unscathed, but if we would have been in the Prius I am not so confident all of us would have made it out. That was an SEL w/convenience and premium package. This time I searched a bit more and got a Calligraphy. I really wanted the surround cameras and turn signal cameras.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts