Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Seems silly but there is no easily accessible way to store sunglasses.
I agree it’s weird they don’t have a spot. I wish you could choose this option vs looking at back seat mirror which I don’t need anymore as my kids are older. I have seen cute clips that you can put on your visor which your sunglasses clip onto but I don’t like having things on my visor.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry for bringing this topic up but... I put my sunglasses in the center console and everything is fine, but I can't deny I would like to have a special "storage" for them. My husband is in the car there is a separate storage space for glasses had a VW Passat b6. I like his car, but it doesn't suit me at all. Beautiful and comfortable, but something is wrong with it. I remember once his storage compartment was blocked and when we took them out they broke. They were RayBan glasses. But a couple of days later I ordered him new ones layoners.com. They are stylish of high quality and also not very expensive about $35.

·
Super Moderator
391 Posts
I also put mine in the center console and i had to laugh when i opened what i thought was the sunglass holder as i have never seen anything like that before I guess it ok to keep an eye on the back seat passengers.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I put mine (inside their case) in the driver's door "cup holder" that is virtually useless in terms of a place to put a beverage container unless it's thin and short. I also keep a tall tube of hand lotion and a small spray bottle of hand sanitizer there. I used to put my sunglasses in the center console, but I found it easier to access them from the driver's door pocket than opening the center console lid - - - at least while driving.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I keep mine in my purse because i wear regular glasses as well. I kept them in the console and then would walk into my office with my sunglasses on and my regular glasses would be in my sunglasses case in the console.Not that I don't need the extra exercise - it was just annoying. I have prisms ground in my glasses so no glasses that change to sunglasses for me.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I've never used the sunglass holder in any of my cars - ever. My sunglasses are either on my face or on the top of my head, or I'll put them in the case they came in to ensure they don't get scratched. I used to use the parabolic mirror in my Odyssey, but the Palisade one is so narrow I don't bother using it to check on the kids in the back, plus now that they're older I am less concerned about what they're doing. ha!

goes to prove that no car is perfect for anyone. can't please em all!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Our '08 Sonata has the sunglass holder which is nice but now my wife keeps her sunglasses in the center console(We have the organizer from Amazon) and I keep mine in a case in the driver's door pocket where a water bottle is suppose to go like @Kirpiggy does and it works great. I use to keep them in the storage area under the center console but sometimes they would shift and be hard to get and my wife keeps her purse there as it's kind of out of the way.

·
Registered
612 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts