Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in a med sized metro market in florida and called before heading out to look at a palisade. Both dealers said they are out of palisades and won’t have any until January. Found the same result with the explorer though not sure about timing of in stock date.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Central FL here; if you are considering pre-owned at all, give Carvana a try. That's where I got my 2020 back in July. I knew with new car inventories being what they were and would continue to be, I was comfortable going that route. Plus I saved a lot (compared to a new vehicle).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Central FL here; if you are considering pre-owned at all, give Carvana a try. That's where I got my 2020 back in July. I knew with new car inventories being what they were and would continue to be, I was comfortable going that route. Plus I saved a lot (compared to a new vehicle).
Yeah, that’s an option but from what I’ve seen in today’s market, I would be paying almost as much for a used 2020 limited as I would for a new 2022, within -$2-4K anyway. That just doesn’t make sense in my case since I can, just don’t necessarily want to wait for inventory to come back.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just be careful looking for used ones as Carvana paid me over 35K for a 2020 Santa Fe SEL with 5600 miles on it that I had paid 30K out the door for 11 months earlier. This is the only reason I paid 1K over MSRP for my 2022 Palisade which I had to pay a deposit on and wait weeks to get. Someone will be paying over 35K, probably closer to 37-38K for a used (albeit perfect) 2020 SF which makes no sense to me so make sure you do your homework on what your buying thats all I am saying. Also, expand your search area as larger dealers in larger metro areas may have more coming in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts