Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Palisade Caligraphy
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Super excited Hyundai Canada sent me an email. My 2022 Hyundai palisade Ultimate Caligraphy AWD Hyper white with grey Nappa only available in Canada. Just arrived at the Vancouver Pier.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Super excited Hyundai Canada sent me an email. My 2022 Hyundai palisade Ultimate Caligraphy AWD Hyper white with grey Nappa only available in Canada. Just arrived at the Vancouver Pier.
The Harbour Grey Nappa leather is called Beige in the US. It is definitely available here.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is strange I was in Orlando last week. I saw a beige it does not look the same. I think it looks different. I am very curious. I guess we will find out when I pick up the car.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I actually did some investigating. In Canada the 2022 Palisade Ultimate Calligraphy comes in 3 interior nappa leathers. Midnight black nappa, Pearl Beige Nappa, and Harbour grey nappa. Your interior color options all depend on your exterior color selection.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I actually did some investigating. In Canada the 2022 Palisade Ultimate Calligraphy comes in 3 interior nappa leathers. Midnight black nappa, Pearl Beige Nappa, and Harbour grey nappa. Your interior color options all depend on your exterior color selection.
Yeah, it’s black/black, beige/dark brown or grey/navy. The beige/dark brown is no longer available in the US for 2022 models. The grey/navy is called beige/navy in the US.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Joseph,
Happy New Year 🎉

When did you order ?
I ordered mine (Ultimate Calligraphy AWD 7-Pass) on Nov 10, 2021 in Richmond Hill Ontario. 2 weeks a go Hyundai Canada confirmed the order and said my vehicle is scheduled to be built in January 2022 and is 34 in the priority sequence. there was no VIN # in the email.

now my questions are :
how long does it take to be completely built?
When it will be shipped to Canada
When it will be delivered to the dealership?

Thanks

·
Registered
2022 Ultimate Calligraphy, Hyper White
21 Posts
I have the 2022 Calligraphy in Hyper White as well. The only interior colour options available to me for the hyper white were black or Harbour Grey Napa leather (light grey). I would be surprised if yours is a different grey.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have the 2022 Calligraphy in Hyper White as well. The only interior colour options available to me for the hyper white were black or Harbour Grey Napa leather (light grey). I would be surprised if yours is a different grey.
Your are correct the US color options are black and beige. Canada is all 3 beige grey and black. Just verified with Hyundai Canada.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi Joseph,
Happy New Year 🎉

When did you order ?
I ordered mine (Ultimate Calligraphy AWD 7-Pass) on Nov 10, 2021 in Richmond Hill Ontario. 2 weeks a go Hyundai Canada confirmed the order and said my vehicle is scheduled to be built in January 2022 and is 34 in the priority sequence. there was no VIN # in the email.

now my questions are :

Thanks
I hope you let us (me) know how the process works for you, I have an Essential coming in Feb and is 43 in some sort of priority sequence.. Whatever that means.

·
Registered
2022 Ultimate Calligraphy, Hyper White
21 Posts
Hi Joseph,
Happy New Year 🎉

When did you order ?

now my questions are :

Thanks
Congrats on your order! For what its worth this was my timeline. I bought mine from a dealership in Halifax, NS.
Dealership placed ordered Sept 16
I was advised by the dealership that my order was "accepted" and scheduled for production Oct 10
Received the VIN number Nov 9 and the vehicle arrived at the dealership Dec. 12. I never received the confirmation email from Hyundai that many of you seem to get. It wasn't fun waiting but being on this forum and learning so much from everyone else made it so much easier.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I placed my order on Oct 15th, 2021. Hyundai emailed me with a VIN# on Dec 16th advising me that my Palisade arrived at the Vancouver pier. That is all the information I have received. I am guessing the palisade will arrive at the dealership in Richmond hill Ontario in the middle of January.

·
Registered
9 Posts
(Ultimate Calligraphy AWD 7-Pass) - Order Placed on Nov 10, 2021
Update :
Today I discussed the long waiting period with the Richmond Hill, ON dealership this is his response :

"Hyundai produced last palisade in September. After that they stopped the production of palisade until January so basically everybody who ordered are waiting for it. There is none available anywhere and used ones are going for the price of new ones
Regarding your palisade I hope it will be here by last week of February or first week of march. This new covid restrictions are making it more difficult. "

hope this helps!
Let's share updates here

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I got it Monday late afternoon. It's drives so nice and smooth. Even with winter rubber installed. Drives better then our new BMW that cost 30K more.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got it Monday late afternoon. It's drives so nice and smooth. Even with winter rubber installed. Drives better then our new BMW that cost 30K more.
Congrats !!!
Have fun driving
I can't wait for mine anymore

I think it took ~ 3 month for yours to arrive. but i think it'll take more for me. I've not received the VIN# yet! and it's almost 2 months i've ordered
I expect it to be here at FEB end or mid March
OOOOhhhhffff!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts