Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all, My wife is interested in purchasing a top trim palisade but does not like the diamond pattern on all the ones we've seen. Are there other options for the interior for the Limited trim? She wants a 360 view camera that is comparable our shared commuter BMW X7 M50i. I wish the Inventory in the Vegas area had more selections but I assume this car is a hot seller.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I bought a loaded SEL instead, the leather is flat and I didn't really want a lot of the Limited stuff anyway. The quilted, diamond pattern was just a little much for me.

·
Registered
147 Posts
There is no other option other than the diamond pattern on the Limited. To get rid of it, you have to step down to SEL, but then you will lose other features like the 360 camera view, among others.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm totally content with the SEL, once the premium packages are added. I am not missing the rear sunroof or the 360 camera. The leather is great, my kiddo is stoked with the rear heated seats (he doesn't even know about the ventilated option...) and the ugly grill is not quite as ugly as the other one! I figure I'll interact more with the quilted arm rest than the grill anyway!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the responses!! So yea she went and got a White SEL which she loves so everything is "A" ok!! Thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts