Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone !! I’m new to the group and I’m purchasing my Palisade limited Within the next couple of weeks. I feel in love with the car after looking at different vehicles that had 3rd row because my husband and I are expecting baby number 4 soon so we needed them extra space. I’m going from a 2018 Honda Accord sport that I love tremendously but it wasn’t going to be enough room for 3 kids in the back. No other car I looked at had everything I wanted for the price we were willing to pay besides this palisade. I seen a few pictures of you guys cars and how some of them have been “remixed” and I’m in love so we are going to make some changes to mine when we get it to my liking. I’m excited and so ready to get my new baby.

·
Super Moderator
366 Posts
I would also offer my congratulations on baby #4 and do you know is it a boy or girl myself i have 3 boys and 2 girls but they are all grown up now.

·
Registered
15 Posts
It’s definitely a great buy for 3 seater. I beware make sure you test drive on interstate speed check for wind
noise and road noise. Listen make sure you have no wind noise coming from driver side window or passenger side window. I have driven some that did. Congratulations on your new baby 🍼.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts