Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited, Dark Blue, Black Interior
45 Posts
I cant get the file to work for me with 2020 Limited. Is it possible my USB, which right now ALL I can find is 8GB, isn't enough room for the file to extract? I did the last set of updates just fine, would you mind telling me which files you copied over please? Just the file name?

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
351 Posts
I cant get the file to work for me with 2020 Limited. Is it possible my USB, which right now ALL I can find is 8GB, isn't enough room for the file to extract? I did the last set of updates just fine, would you mind telling me which files you copied over please? Just the file name?
64 GB is what is officially recommended. 32 GB would feasibly work given the size of the update. But nothing smaller.

·
Administrator
2,478 Posts
For my 2020 limited the download is 35.9gb so had to use a 64gb usb

·
Registered
93 Posts
He’s great. I was apart of a H.S. fan page on FB. I made a comment that someone’s post was going to get deleted by mods faster than Ronnie loses his temper. I got booted for that comment. Haha.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
He’s great. I was apart of a H.S. fan page on FB. I made a comment that someone’s post was going to get deleted by mods faster than Ronnie loses his temper. I got booted for that comment. Haha.
Which page? I quit them all except for the Howard Stern fans who actually like Howard Stern. It's the only page they don't complain about every single show.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I dont remember. Definitely wasnt a fan page. People were jerks and complained constantly.
I really derailed your thread.
Check this page out. Deifnateky fans. The girl who called the other day and said she was a 9 posted about her call. She is nowhere close to a 9.

Nah this is a better conversation than Hyundai Software.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Is the Avatar a guy wearing a shirt with Howard and his parents on it?

Before I forget, I missed the Gilbert Gottfried tribute. Have you seen it on demand? I can’t seem to find it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts