Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I just got my Palisade on 1/18/2020. I love it and am trying to learn everything so it becomes second nature. A big task.

I have two questions that I have not been able to find the answers for if anyone could help me.

1. Can the automatic slide back of the drivers seat after turning off the car be adjusted or defeated in some way?

2. I have seen either in a video about the Palisade or a photo that the digital speed in the center of the speedometer can be replaced by something else similar to the center of the tachometer. Does anyone know how to accomplish this?

Thank you so much for your help,
Tom

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hi Tom

I can answer the first question about automatic seat adjustment.If I recall, the slide back can be adjusted (I have the Limited model) as to how much it slides back. I am a short guy and the minimum slide back is still too long so I cancelled that function. To do so, you need to go to Setup, Driver Assist, Seats, and then you'll find what you are looking for.

Enjoy your new Palisade, I really love mine.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much. Yes I am enjoying it very much. I got the AWD model. Purchased it in Medford OR. I live in Concord, CA. I filled up in Redding and got 28 mpg to my doorstep. I was amazed. So happy.

·
Super Moderator
1,760 Posts
On the right side of the steering wheel to the left of the cruise button, you will see a button which looks like pages
which will change the selections you are looking for along with the switch just below that will change the other selections

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello Gene, thank you. I have found that but it only makes changes to the center of the display and the center of the tachometer. I am looking to see where/if to make changes in the center of the speedometer.

Thanks, Tomn

1 - 9 of 9 Posts