Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been able to successfully apply the updated file to their vehicle? I've used several different USB drives formatted FAT32 as recommended, but the vehicle does not identify the update or the file on the drive. The link to the update is here:

I've tried moving the extracted .zip file as instructed to the USB drive on my Mac and PC but to no avail the vehicle doesn't recognize the file. :/
Thanks for the help

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
101 Posts
Has anyone been able to successfully apply the updated file to their vehicle? I've used several different USB drives formatted FAT32 as recommended, but the vehicle does not identify the update or the file on the drive. The link to the update is here:

I've tried moving the extracted .zip file as instructed to the USB drive on my Mac and PC but to no avail the vehicle doesn't recognize the file. :/
Thanks for the help
What Palisade do you have? It looks from a previous post that you have a Limited. This update is for Palisades with the Display Audio (non-navigation) head unit. So this update is not for you if you have the 10.25” screen with navigation. That’s why it doesn’t work.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah thanks!! I appreciate it. No wonder haha. I was pulling my hair out trying to figure what was wrong.
Thank you :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for the help
///The Mac program took care of copying the files from my hard drive to the USB. I inserted the USB, started the car, and it instantly began to install and update the software. I went from V004.001 to V005.002 on the vehicle so it appeared to go through two rounds of uploads before it was finished. It took over an hour to do the updates.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts