Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got our SEL plus on Sunday and love it! I own a 2015 Kia Optima sxl and am team Kia all the way. I really wanted to get a Telluride, so we went to Kia first. They had a LX that was a demo model and not for sale and were taking orders. First how would you know what you wanted to put in your Telluride if you couldn’t see all the options? So we went to Hyundai to check out the Palisade. They had a SE on the lot, and I wasn’t impressed. They had a SEL plus out on a test drive and said we could check it out once it can back. Well once it came back and we looked at it, and test drove it, we loved it! We went in and did the number thing and when we knew we could afford it, we bought it on the spot! The bonus to all this is that my wife wanted a light blue or some other color and I wanted white. This Palisade was white, and when they told her that they weren’t taking orders and it was whatever they had on the lot, with whatever trim it had on it, that’s what you could buy, she said ok white it is... win, win!! Anyways we have the white with the black leather interior and couldn’t be more happy! Can’t wait to read the whole manual and learn about every feature! Happy to be in all of you Palisade owners company, and share experiences 👍🏻
86FDECD5-CED4-42B7-9D78-E532D0221F7A.png

1 - 5 of 5 Posts