Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thrilled to be a new owner of the moonlight cloud Limited after a 13 month wait. I’m a grandma with way too many grandkids and way too much stuff,(Which is why I returned my custom built GV80) But I’m also the proud mother of three very over-the-top, car enthusiast sons. So this has been a fun purchase!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats, enjoy your new ride. Would love to hear the comparison between Pali and GV.
Congrats, enjoy your new ride. Would love to hear the comparison between Pali and GV.
For starters they discontinued the Gold Coast color I ordered and sent me silver without even asking, which was irritating. Otherwise it was a stunning car, absolutely beautiful. But I felt squished in it. The front door and window wrap at an an angle that seems to hug the driver, and the center consule comes up quite high, it left me no room to move. It seemed I was on top of the passenger. My husband felt the seats were too molded and hugged him too tight. I ordered 3 rows and there is literally no space in the back, maybe 6 inches, if you have all 3 rows up. My son was bugged that it didn’t have wireless apple play, phone has to be plugged in. It was a smooth, quiet ride; loved it, but I was so claustrophobic in it I had to give her up. The palisade is boxier but gives me room to breathe and not feel like I’m on top of everyone. It has the space in the back for my lifestyle. I wanted to love the GV80 but just didn’t, especially for the price.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thrilled to be a new owner of the moonlight cloud Limited after a 13 month wait. I’m a grandma with way too many grandkids and way too much stuff,(Which is why I returned my custom built GV80) But I’m also the proud mother of three very over-the-top, car enthusiast sons. So this has been a fun purchase!
Hope it doesn’t stink

1 - 5 of 5 Posts