Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On 7/21/2019 I purchased my Palisade SE FWD I have 3200 miles and not a single problem. I have had one road trip to Reno NV across the Sierras Via HWY 395 and plenty of power over some of the 10,000 FT passes. I did a oil change myself at 1K to a full synthetic (Valvoline) so far it has exceeded my expectations .

·
Super Moderator
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome and oil change went well i had to remove small panel approx 6 10mm bolts and 4 snap type fasteners to get at drain and filter i used a crescent wrench but will buy a socket which look to be around 27 or 28mm and replace crush washer on drain plug which a pain to get off and filled it with Valvoline full syn and i will change oil about every 5K.

·
Super Moderator
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well the comfort as i am 6'5" and the seat is very comfortable . the performance plenty of get up and go. The MPG on my trip across the Sierras 26.8 MPG also the ride and no wind noise which i have read about in this forum but like most forums once someone has a problem everybody does.I did debadged i removed the Palisade from the back hatch it makes it much easier to wax and detail as i keep my vehicles spit shined. I also like the leg room for the second row passengers. I really don"t care much for ISG system especially when pulling into the garage. I would have got the limited but the captain seats seemed like the were made for a child and if you ordered it with the bench seat a whole bunch of options had to included.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts