Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just became an owner last Friday of a 2021 Caligraphy...Mooncloud/Beige Interior. The car is awesome and we are in love with it. Hard to find a Caligraphy in this color and/or Hyper white. We are in Ohio and found the car in Michigan. The dealer experience was one of the worst I have had. Would rather have had my wisdom teeth pulled. Got the car for a little under MSRP and got some tire/rim protection. I understand supply/demand. Still not happy...LOL. One dealer in Kentucky had a Hyper White and was proudly selling for $3500 over. Would not budge. Told me someone would pay for it. WOW. We are a Hyundai family...have a 2021 Veloster we leased early this year.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
We bought our Calligraphy on Friday too. We got Hyper White...Was kind of wanting dark brown leather, but ended up with black because its what they had. Good job on getting it under MSRP! We paid $1,500. over here in California.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks and congrats. We wanted Hyper w/ brown as well as a choice. Just was hard to get. Under was only a few hundred...but every dollar counts!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congrats! We bought our Caligraphy in black on black last Tuesday from a dealer 100 miles east in Cleveland. We checked out a few in Michigan but either couldn’t find the trim we wanted or the dealer wanted to tack on extra items.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just became an owner last Friday of a 2021 Caligraphy...Mooncloud/Beige Interior. The car is awesome and we are in love with it. Hard to find a Caligraphy in this color and/or Hyper white. We are in Ohio and found the car in Michigan. The dealer experience was one of the worst I have had. Would rather have had my wisdom teeth pulled. Got the car for a little under MSRP and got some tire/rim protection. I understand supply/demand. Still not happy...LOL. One dealer in Kentucky had a Hyper White and was proudly selling for $3500 over. Would not budge. Told me someone would pay for it. WOW. We are a Hyundai family...have a 2021 Veloster we leased early this year.
I just ordered the same trim/color as you have...can't wait, they look so great!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just ordered the same trim/color as you have...can't wait, they look so great!
Congrats. It is even prettier in person. The "blue" can sometimes look black depending oin the lighting. That I think is so unique. And the interior color is greast. Our kids are grown, but we still have an 80lb dog who likes to ride. So, we take him now in the old car so we do not dirty up the interior...LOL

·
Registered
43 Posts
One dealer in Kentucky had a Hyper White and was proudly selling for $3500 over. Would not budge. Told me someone would pay for it
We too had to go out of state to get the Hyper White with brown interior ($2,000 under MSRP) but there was a dealer locally in California who was asking $10,000 over MSRP and said the same, someone will buy it. There's a lot of people out there with a lot of money, I am guessing someone paid close to that $10,000 bump.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts