Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Looks like you have a Calligraphy. Are those the stock wheels? Also, what engine do you get there? In the US we get the 3.8l GDI engine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum! Looks like you have a Calligraphy. Are those the stock wheels? Also, what engine do you get there? In the US we get the 3.8l GDI engine.
Thanks, it's not calligraphy. We only have 1 trim here, it's like the SEL but with 2.2 diesel engine.
Did some mods here, have all the black painted white, change the rim into 22" KAHN style, put the lowering kit (from Storm, Korea).

·
Registered
12 Posts
I thought it looked lower, but maybe it was just the way the picture was taken. I thought it was a Calligraphy model due to the small cutout in the front bumper between the upper and lower lights. That cutout is only on the Calligraphy models in the US. Looks nice all white.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there, nice to see fellow Indonesian here.
First of all, awesome Palisade! its super clean.
OOT: I saw your post about the 70mai dashcam, i had the exact dashcam model on my wish list, just wondering if you get the hardware kit as well? Also, where did you install it? Would also love to have it professionally installed (if it is in Jakarta).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi there, nice to see fellow Indonesian here.
First of all, awesome Palisade! its super clean.
OOT: I saw your post about the 70mai dashcam, i had the exact dashcam model on my wish list, just wondering if you get the hardware kit as well? Also, where did you install it? Would also love to have it professionally installed (if it is in Jakarta).
Hi there! Selamat pagi!
Yes, for the 70mai get the complete set one, btw I got it from the local market place here (toped). I happen to have that installed during the time it got soundproofing installed. Yes it is in Jakarta.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts