Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed new 20x9 et35 wheels with 275/45/20 tires and they fit with no signs of any rubbing or fitment issues. The wheels in the box look perfect with a silver dark tint. On the car they pickup the road and reflect almost a bronze color. Not sure how it looks with all the satin on the vehicle. Might need to wrap it all black now. The other thing is they look small for some reason. 22’s would have looked great but for all the daily driving and bad city roads I didn’t want to take a chance. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
35 Posts
20 inch do look small on the Palisade in general. Your wheels look sporty and light weight but I think the Palisade, being so massive, overpowers those wheels making it look weak... meaning it needs thicker spokes to support the visual weight of the Palisade. I think your wheels fit a sleek sedan and not a bulking SUV, JMHO

·
Registered
14 Posts
Do they poke out from the fender at all with that offset?

Thinking of staying 20" myself (to save on tyre cost) but we aren't legally allowed for the wheels/tyres to poke out past the fenders at all.

Installed new 20x9 et35 wheels with 275/45/20 tires and they fit with no signs of any rubbing or fitment issues. The wheels in the box look perfect with a silver dark tint. On the car they pickup the road and reflect almost a bronze color. Not sure how it looks with all the satin on the vehicle. Might need to wrap it all black now. The other thing is they look small for some reason. 22’s would have looked great but for all the daily driving and bad city roads I didn’t want to take a chance. Let me know what you think. View attachment 1855

1 - 11 of 11 Posts