Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there. I have a 22 Palisade Calligraphy which obviously comes with the Nav, which I really like, but I also have a Premium Membership with SYGIC Nav and now since that can be used with Android Auto, I was wondering if anyone else has used it with theirs and what your experiences are/were?

·
Administrator
2,478 Posts
SYGIC Nav is an off line map system.
Many people use apps like waze or goggle
I use the built in navigation since it now uses the active latest map information from the Hyundai blue link.
I used a Garmin GPS for a long time but now since Palisade uses the active mapping instead of the saved
maps I use the built in Nav as it works with the heads up display. even seems to work in areas where I can't get
my cell phone service. Maybe that is because it switches to built in maps I don't know about that. Just know
that the new mapping Hyundai is using seems as good as any so why pay for the off line maps any way

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SYGIC Nav is an off line map system.
Many people use apps like waze or goggle
I use the built in navigation since it now uses the active latest map information from the Hyundai blue link.
I used a Garmin GPS for a long time but now since Palisade uses the active mapping instead of the saved
maps I use the built in Nav as it works with the heads up display. even seems to work in areas where I can't get
my cell phone service. Maybe that is because it switches to built in maps I don't know about that. Just know
that the new mapping Hyundai is using seems as good as any so why pay for the off line maps any way
Thanks. I downloaded the Contiguous U.S. and Canada Maps for Sygic and figured that it would be cool if I'm ever in an area where there's no or poor cell connectivity. The Hyundai Maps in my Palisade are updated, but it let me down once when I tried to map a route to a warehouse club (newly built) near my mom's house and it had me going a mile in the opposite direction. What system does Hyundai use? Is it the Here Maps or Garmin?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts