Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far the Pallisde Navigation is the worst I've ever had. Maybe I'm missing something.

Whenever I zoom out to see more road the roads disappear, sometimes even the one I'm driving on.
Also it doesn't often show the name of streets?

Any resolution would be helpful

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but this Pallisde is only two months old, do I really need an update.? The streets are there if you are close enough to them and the zoom is zoomed in...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks but this Pallisde is only two months old, do I really need an update.? The streets are there if you are close enough to them and the zoom is zoomed in...
That is literally how all map programs and all navigation programs work. As you zoom in the streets appear. See Google Map, Apple Maps, etc. etc.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Just because you bought your car 2 months ago doesn’t mean the software is only 2 months old. Just do the update.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is literally how all map programs and all navigation programs work. As you zoom in the streets appear. See Google Map, Apple Maps, etc. etc.
I have downloaded the update and will try it. I'm 67 years old, have a math degree and a computer science degree. I've driven many cars with gps systems including my Audi. All worked properly, this one doesn't. If you are zoomed out a km or so all roads disappear.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the heads up. I updated the nav. It took two tries but the problem seems to be solved. My guess is the so called dealer prep probably tried to update it before delivery and messed it up.
Problem solved.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts