Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put on my winter tires and wheels. Here are the links. I used this setup on my 2016 CX-9, which I traded in for the Palisade. Glad it works on the Palisade as well. Tires are a little wide (255) for the body, but I think they will work okay.

Tires
Wheels
TPMS

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just changed the view in the middle of the display behind the steering wheel to "tire pressure" and within 20 minutes of driving it registered the new sensors.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just put on my winter tires and wheels. Here are the links. I used this setup on my 2016 CX-9, which I traded in for the Palisade. Glad it works on the Palisade as well. Tires are a little wide (255) for the body, but I think they will work okay.

View attachment 474
Tires
Wheels
TPMS
I have the same color Pali as you and just bought winter tires ....using my rims that came stock (dislike those wheels too busy ) but they are tougher for winter and now buying a performance /touring tire Conti so I can get some better turns .I would do Michelin but they are very new for this vehicle .The Bridgestone tires suck .I have a calligraphy ....so darkened the windows and will be using a after market wheel for summer ....I want better performance in sport mode ...hope this makes sense .I am considering these black machined wheels for summer w the Conti tires.
A918BDCE-EE23-4AF9-8364-D5AD02A564EC.png
BD742B38-B1D8-4D45-8736-08869DF4E732.jpeg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts