Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I first started trying to get my palisade, was told I could get one maybe end of September.
then went to Oct.
I went back and put down a deposit, delivery went to Nov, then got changed to Dec., again changed to Jan.
Looking at the last numbers of similar palisade in transit now and those located at dealers. I thought they had something to do with a order they were made.
I see the last numbers on palisades are now like 097xxx. figured mine should be in that range or higher, but no my vin ends in 0900xx.
Makes me think maybe something happened to mine in shipping and was sent back and worked on. Unless the dealer gave me the wrong numbers.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Note 8 of my VIN Digits are letters. Naturally letters allow for many combinations of numbers are are not strictly accumulating numbers and like most "serial numbers" contain valuable info. See below that helps explain how to start decoding what VIN numbers mean.

Side Note: Based on other posts hear the port facilities would do any options adding and repairs. Repairs can be as simple as swapping out tires that got punctured. They would not send it back.

Good Luck You always switch to a stock item.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I bought a 2015 Toyota Tundra in Nov. 2014. Because of the options and color I selected the truck was still on the assembly line in Texas when I ordered it. The VIN# I used to track this vehicle was different from the VIN# on the Tundra when I finally took delivery. Same truck, two different VIN #'s. The explanation I was given was that until the vehicle is released for sale they do not issue the registered VIN #. Why the deception, beats me.

·
Registered
105 Posts
My VIN ordered on June 28th, has arrived in port Dec 4th. Ends in 082xxx. Still not at my dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts