Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I could lock it while parked in my garage but I'd just like to turn this featue off. Every single time I park it in the garage I get a text that notifies me of my unlocked palisade. I've tried turning off every setting I can think of yet I still get thie notification.
Can someone please tell me where and how to turn this off? Thanks....

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I guess I could lock it while parked in my garage but I'd just like to turn this featue off. Every single time I park it in the garage I get a text that notifies me of my unlocked palisade. I've tried turning off every setting I can think of yet I still get thie notification.
Can someone please tell me where and how to turn this off? Thanks....
Uncheck the vehicle status notification and it'll go away. You may lose other notifications as a result.

·
Registered
75 Posts
In our area, we have a real problem of (bad) people cars getting into unlocked cars and stealing just about anything. For that reason, I like the unlocked-doors notification. At first, I was receiving notification by email, text, AND app! LOL! After adjusting settings now I only receive text. I also park my car in the garage, without locking it. At first, the unlocked-door message bothered me, but I’m getting used to it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts