All badges removed and replaced with Brenthon emblems
Upgraded padded armrest
All weather trunk mat
Custom black license plate

ALL DONE

·
Registered
33 Posts
Awesome, thank you for the details!! I have a completely blacked out Palisade with blacked out factory 20” wheels, but have been contemplating going with 22”, I think they fill out the wheel arches nicely.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome, thank you for the details!! I have a completely blacked out Palisade with blacked out factory 20” wheels, but have been contemplating going with 22”, I think they fill out the wheel arches nicely.
You bet man, happy to help. My wife has a older santa fe so I was able to put my new Palisade rims and tires on her car so we both got an upgrade. I got my rims here, best price around and they were awesome to work with. Make sure you put in Hub Centric rings though. I tried it without at first and it's so much smoother with them in. Wheels & Tires for Sale | Off-Road Rims to Lift Kits | Trusted Since 1989

·
Registered
33 Posts
You bet man, happy to help. My wife has a older santa fe so I was able to put my new Palisade rims and tires on her car so we both got an upgrade. I got my rims here, best price around and they were awesome to work with. Make sure you put in Hub Centric rings though. I tried it without at first and it's so much smoother with them in. Wheels & Tires for Sale | Off-Road Rims to Lift Kits | Trusted Since 1989
Thanks Bud, but I am a bit far away(based in Australia 😊), have found some interesting stuff here locally, but your post has definitely helped!!
And thanks for the tip on hub centric rims!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts