Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that Hyundai has added more accessories for the Palisade on their official accessories website for the US:

A bunch of Thule accessories are now listed: roof bike carrier, cargo box, snowboard carrier, kayak carrier, hitch bike carrier... etc. The paint pens are now also available. Even a new alloy wheel (see below)! I presume this means they can all be ordered from Hyundai dealers directly and installed by dealerships if necessary.

Here's a pic of the new wheel:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Nice. Still waiting for the darn CA Premium cargo tray. Ordered a tough pro to try in the meantime because I do not want to mess up the bed. The Hyundai US carpet one I have seen for as little $114 on accessory sites. I just really did not want to have to wash carpet its PIA. I will eventually dump the Carpet mats for Weathertech, Hyundai or some other all weather one but it seemed silly to throw away what came with the car.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Nice. Still waiting for the darn CA Premium cargo tray. Ordered a tough pro to try in the meantime because I do not want to mess up the bed. The Hyundai US carpet one I have seen for as little $114 on accessory sites. I just really did not want to have to wash carpet its PIA. That said I sill have my carpet mats which I will eventually dump for Weathertech, Hyundai or some other all weather one, but it seemed silly to throw away what came with the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts