Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to see more of the moonlight cloud pictures of your palisades. Trying to see how dark it looks "black" to how much blue pops. I am torn between this color and white. Granted I can get the white sooner vs no ETA on the moonlight at my dealer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That 2nd picture though. :love:🔥. I like the way the blue pops. It looks really clean. If you could do it over again, what color would you have gotten if not the blue? How does it look when dirty? More black? I put money down on the moonlight, but they have the hyperwhite coming in sooner. We have another Hyundai "santa fe" coming in says supposed to be a dealer today but original arrival was 04/09.

Here is my 2020 Limited after a detailing. It very much looks black 9 times out of 10. I honestly regret getting this color, although pretty much all other colors except for the Sierra Burgundy is plain jane monotone.

View attachment 5994

View attachment 5995

View attachment 5996

·
Registered
83 Posts
That 2nd picture though. :love:🔥. I like the way the blue pops. It looks really clean. If you could do it over again, what color would you have gotten if not the blue? How does it look when dirty? More black? I put money down on the moonlight, but they have the hyperwhite coming in sooner. We have another Hyundai "santa fe" coming in says supposed to be a dealer today but original arrival was 04/09.
Thanks. These pics were after a full detail, including a 1 stage polish and ceramic spray coating. This is as blue as it is going to look. It also helped that it was a full sun day.

If I were to get another Palisade, I would do either the Sierra Burgundy or Hyper White. My wife does not like white though.

When dirty, the moonlight cloud looks even darker. Again, even in full sun, the blue barely pops. You have to have your face up to it to see the blue.

Good luck in your choice!

·
Registered
33 Posts
i will echo that for the majority of times it does look black. i don't necessarily mind as i do like black cars but i think this could've had more blue to it.

these pics are after a full wash and dry:
Wheel Tire Cloud Car Sky
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Cloud Sky

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited, Dark Blue, Black Interior
45 Posts
I bought my 2020 slightly used, only had 19,500 miles on it a few weeks ago. Didn't have a choice in other words, but I LOVE darker colors anyway. With the black napa leather interior on this Limited, I LOVE IT! As others have said, it mostly does look closer to black then blue, but it will change colors depending on the lighting.

Sorry mine isn't as clean as others posted on here. lol Fighting NY Upstate SNOW and rain lately has not been fun. lol But here ya go. :)

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Sky Car Cloud Vehicle Tire

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

·
Registered
2022 SEL Premium AWD
9 Posts
I am trying to see more of the moonlight cloud pictures of your palisades. Trying to see how dark it looks "black" to how much blue pops. I am torn between this color and white. Granted I can get the white sooner vs no ETA on the moonlight at my dealer.
Most of these dark colors look black to me until it is full sun but my color vision is lacking. I went with silver.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It looks black unless it is under a light. The blue does shine through in the correct light.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Sky Car

I have the Sierra Burgundy and it’s dark as well. When we ordered it, it looked more red-ish in the book. But I love it as far as everything else 😊 we bought the Calligrapy 2022

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Calligraphy Hyper White / Black
96 Posts
Here is my 2020 Limited after a detailing. It very much looks black 9 times out of 10. I honestly regret getting this color, although pretty much all other colors except for the Sierra Burgundy is plain jane monotone.

View attachment 5994

View attachment 5995

View attachment 5996
Great job on that detailing!!!! Looks really sharp. It’s a really nice color but I went with the white, my last 3 vehicles were some sort of metallic white, I find white much easier to keep clean. Can’t wait to get to detailing mine but I have to wait probably another month, living in Wisconsin so I have to work with the outside temperature…Again looks really nice..

·
Registered
32 Posts
Great job on that detailing!!!! Looks really sharp. It’s a really nice color but I went with the white, my last 3 vehicles were some sort of metallic white, I find white much easier to keep clean. Can’t wait to get to detailing mine but I have to wait probably another month, living in Wisconsin so I have to work with the outside temperature…Again looks really nice..
I had a pearl white Ford Edge Titanium and I loved it! I think white is easier to keep clean as well and doesn’t look as dirty as others even when it hasn’t been washed for 2 months 😊

·
Registered
19 Posts
I love my
I absolutely love my moonlight cloud. It definitely looks black most the time, but up close you can see the blue specks in it and on cloudy days the blue shines through beautifully. I personally would take it over while any day.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Depended where you live, I live in SW Florida, dark colors are out of the question, the white diamonds really pops in the sun and doesn’t show dirt.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts