Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From california , most dealers do markup with black or moonlight cloud and beige interior and awd

·
Registered
864 Posts
Where in California? Lots of dealers advertise Mark ups, but there are plenty that will do discounts with some going decently deep.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yesterday I was at Steven's creek and they are marking up at least 4K on Limited AWD. Very unprofessional, unsophisticated in their approach towards a prospective customer. I know its Hyundai but thats not an excuse. The sales head Moose was sarcastic in his approach. I had to walk out on him simply because of the attitude. Reaching out to few other dealerships locally to see if that helps.

·
Registered
99 Posts
definite markup in LA area 3000-10000 over.
No markup in san Diego. Selling @ MSRP. I got mine yesterday for 1000$ below MSRP

·
Registered
6 Posts
Is that $1000 below MSRP not counting any incentives? I'm in SoCal and I've been shopping for a Palisade since mid November and that is about the price I've been trying to hit. I've looked within 500 miles including Arizona and Nevada, and it wasn't until this weekend that I finally found a dealership willing to sell at MSRP. I still can't find any that will budge below that.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Is that $1000 below MSRP not counting any incentives? I'm in SoCal and I've been shopping for a Palisade since mid November and that is about the price I've been trying to hit. I've looked within 500 miles including Arizona and Nevada, and it wasn't until this weekend that I finally found a dealership willing to sell at MSRP. I still can't find any that will budge below that.
Are you looking at Limiteds or other trims as well. I got $3k off pre-incentive on my sel with all the options in so cal.

·
Registered
99 Posts
That's w the 500$ conquest rebate. I got an additional 500$ off. Plus there is the 500$ rebate w bonusdrive.com
Good luck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bob Baker in carlsbad
Thanks. Inventory in SoCal appears to be low right now. That dealership only has one Palisade in stock and it's an SE. It's been nearly impossible to find an SEL with all options, bench seats, and black leather. I don't think there are any within 250 miles right now.

·
Registered
864 Posts
I had heard rumors that California was supposed to get a bunch in mid January. No clue if that's still true, but current low inventory would be consistent with that

·
Registered
139 Posts
The wife and I have been trying to buy a Limited AWD now for about 3 weeks with no luck. It doesn't seem like any dealers within 200 miles are willing to come off MSRP at all. We keep finding the vehicle with the specs we want but they all want MSRP or more for it or the Palisade is already spoken for. It's almost getting frustrating like they don't want to work with us and sell a vehicle. I'm in Southeastern North Carolina just FYI. It just kills me to see some people on here getting deals which actually help me to persavere through all of this. Thank goodness we are not in huge rush to get one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The wife and I have been trying to buy a Limited AWD now for about 3 weeks with no luck. It doesn't seem like any dealers within 200 miles are willing to come off MSRP at all. We keep finding the vehicle with the specs we want but they all want MSRP or more for it or the Palisade is already spoken for. It's almost getting frustrating like they don't want to work with us and sell a vehicle. I'm in Southeastern North Carolina just FYI. It just kills me to see some people on here getting deals which actually help me to persavere through all of this. Thank goodness we are not in huge rush to get one.
I can understand your position. I am in the same boat and was about to pull a trigger on a limited FWD a week ago from Franky near San Diego at 2% discount on the price. They seem to be best around here. I was willing to drive 500 miles to trade in Odyssey and lease a Palisade. But then i calculated the lease payments and it works out to be 25K for 3 years seems ridiculous at best for a Hyundai. And then i went and bought a Tesla X for my wife (you can agree its the best decision ;) )

Hang in there, and suddenly there will be a rush of Limited's you will be happy that you waited. I might rethink lease vs buy and also Limited vs SEL. Some people are comparing it as for 4K more you get some really classy features. But in todays market the difference is more like 7K if you count the higher discounts for SEL vs no discount or very little discount.

·
Super Moderator
993 Posts
Anyone in the Phoenix ,AZ area looking for a white/beige FWD Limited the dealership I just got mine from has one for sale not spoken for yet. They also have some SEL's
It is chapman Hyundai on Bell rd. Ask for Rafael he is great to work with

·
Registered
10 Posts
Someone mentioned wright hyundai outside of Pittsburgh had some deals on AWD limiteds in the pricing thread. You'd probably have to make a weekend out of it, but might be worth the flight/drive. Doesn't hurt to get a quote.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered my moonlight/beige Limited from Carolina Kia/Hyundai in High Point, NC and paid just under MSRP. Since taking delivery I've been back to have a hitch and bumper trim installed and again for the BCW TSB. They have been friendly, competent and kept every promise. My friend bought a Telluride from them, and he has high praise for their service department. We live nearer the dealerships in Greensboro, NC, but they are charging well over MSRP and not being transparent about it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts