Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
494 Posts
Got a white SEL pre order and love it. Have it for 3 months now and was a great upgrade from the Tucson
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your White SEL i have had mine about 3 months also its also White but an SE and over 2700 miles and not a single problem. I changed the oil at 1K went with a full synthetic Valvoline. I traded in my 2018 Chrysler 300 limited.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have not changed my oil and have over that mileage for sure!
Mitsubishi master tech/race car driver from the past here so I’m happy with this motor

·
Super Moderator
494 Posts
Have not changed my oil and have over that mileage for sure!
Mitsubishi master tech/race car driver from the past here so I’m happy with this motor
Retired United Airlines Mechanic and retired Department OF Defense F-16 Mechanic and i am very happy with motor and vehicle.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Upgraded from the death trap 2016 Tucson sport. Dual clutch transmission from hell. I had an open case with Hyundai USA about that trans until the palisade came and I pre ordered it to get rid of that junk

·
Registered
67 Posts
Upgraded from the death trap 2016 Tucson sport. Dual clutch transmission from hell. I had an open case with Hyundai USA about that trans until the palisade came and I pre ordered it to get rid of that junk
That's really rough, sorry to hear that. Here's hoping everything goes smoothly with your Palisade!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Did Hyundai give you any kind of a deal with the Palisade because of your Tucson's issues?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope I had an ongoing battle with hmf and they knew the issue they wouldn’t lemon the car. 6 times at dealer cause dual clutch felt like it was gonna chatter to death

paid regular price for my palisade

·
Registered
116 Posts
Nope I had an ongoing battle with hmf and they knew the issue they wouldn’t lemon the car. 6 times at dealer cause dual clutch felt like it was gonna chatter to death

paid regular price for my palisade
Ah man that's crazy. I hope that it's smooth sailing from here on out with your Palisade. If you don't mind me asking, what made you stick with Hyundai after all your back and forth with them?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts