Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just picked up my new 2020 Limited AWD on Thursday. So far I love it! The only snafu is that the weather is displaying the wrong city. I was told that if i update the softward from Mapnsoft it should fix this. The problem is when log on the mapnsoft, it doesn't ask me for my vin number. It says softward is up to date but it doesn't match the number displayed on my car display.
Anyone know how to fix this problem?
Thanks so much! So excited to be part of the Pali family!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
AND it takes Mapnsoft 4-6 weeks to get your VIN from Hyundai so you can register on their site and obtain the new map software. For now try not to envy the weather in the other city too much.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I finally see the update but now I can't download it because I only have a mac. Is there a way to download it with a mac or I need windows?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Only compatible with Windows. But I do feel your pain - I use a Chromebook for day to day things, until you use something other than Windows you don't realize how bad Windows is. I enjoy using Windows about as much as I enjoy a visit to the Proctologist. Pretty much feels the same.

·
Super Moderator
1,663 Posts
Only compatible with Windows. But I do feel your pain - I use a Chromebook for day to day things, until you use something other than Windows you don't realize how bad Windows is. I enjoy using Windows about as much as I enjoy a visit to the Proctologist. Pretty much feels the same.
Guess it depends on what you use the Mac or PC for. I have a 16" macbook-pro go to my PC for gaming everytime. To be fair it is 4K, I9 gaming computer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts