Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
21 - 40 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
The update for Palisades with navigation is now out. Go to Official Hyundai Motors Navigation Update Website to get started.

Release notes: Notice | Official Hyundai Motors Navigation Update Website

• New Sounds of Nature
  • Sound processing effects can now be specific for each media source
  • Voice recognition in French and Spanish in North America
  • You can set your Home or Work address via voice
  • Updated radio screen to show more data
  • Map data update

If you have a 2023 model, you're 2 versions behind and you'll get more changes, including the removal of the tubes from the radio screen.
Removing the tubes is my absolute favorite part of this update. 💖

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just updated this morning, and unfortunately my radio presets were all deleted. Not end of the world but annoying ...

My favorite is that android auto now shows on that 1/3 of the screen valuable information and not just showing android auto writing.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The update for Palisades with navigation is now out. Go to Official Hyundai Motors Navigation Update Website to get started.

Release notes: Notice | Official Hyundai Motors Navigation Update Website

• New Sounds of Nature
  • Sound processing effects can now be specific for each media source
  • Voice recognition in French and Spanish in North America
  • You can set your Home or Work address via voice
  • Updated radio screen to show more data
  • Map data update

If you have a 2023 model, you're 2 versions behind and you'll get more changes, including the removal of the tubes from the radio screen.
Is this out? Works on a 23?

·
Registered
2023 Palisade Calligraphy
19 Posts
Well if you like tubes on the radio... DO NOT DO THIS UPGRADE....... This is the new update display for the radio and it SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! Itty Bitty small area to see Artist and Song name.. three quarters of the screen taken up by channel info Same as in 2020 Sonata I used to own. Total Failure................
Audio receiver Audio equipment Personal luxury car Vehicle Gadget

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well if you like tubes on the radio... DO NOT DO THIS UPGRADE....... This is the new update display for the radio and it SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! Itty Bitty small area to see Artist and Song name.. three quarters of the screen taken up by channel info Same as in 2020 Sonata I used to own. Total Failure................ View attachment 7697
At least you have the Chanel logo displayed.:)). Yeah, is not that great but I think it looks a little better than those tubes. Let’s wait next week for another update

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well if you like tubes on the radio... DO NOT DO THIS UPGRADE....... This is the new update display for the radio and it SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! Itty Bitty small area to see Artist and Song name.. three quarters of the screen taken up by channel info Same as in 2020 Sonata I used to own. Total Failure................ View attachment 7697
Does it do anything to the navigation?

·
Registered
45 Posts
not sure if anyone else had this challenge - I downloaded the AUDIO update on 10/24 which required the NAVIGATION UPDATER download - when trying to d/l the MAP update on 10/25, I couldn't get past the message that a new NAV UPDATER is already downloaded - wouldn't let me access the MAP update - so I deleted the 10/24 file from my computer and was able to re-download the NAV UPDATER for the MAP update on 10/25.

·
Registered
2021 Palisade SEL Moonlight Cloud
429 Posts
not sure if anyone else had this challenge - I downloaded the AUDIO update on 10/24 which required the NAVIGATION UPDATER download - when trying to d/l the MAP update on 10/25, I couldn't get past the message that a new NAV UPDATER is already downloaded - wouldn't let me access the MAP update - so I deleted the 10/24 file from my computer and was able to re-download the NAV UPDATER for the MAP update on 10/25.

.... and so that's how I bricked the nav system in my SUV. But the good news is that the dealer said its $3,000 to fix it. /s

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
443 Posts
You don’t use the navigation updater program to download the display audio (non-navigation) update. It’s a direct download from its own page.

And if you have navigation, you shouldn’t be wasting your time with the display audio update, anyway, because it’s not for you.

Every time you re-open the navigation updater program, it re-initializes to make sure it’s set for the most current thing at that time. If you opened it on 10/24, that would have been the April 2022 update. So you’d just need to close it, then re-open, and it’s ready for the October 2022 version.

21 - 40 of 104 Posts