Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to the map update site, there will be a new version 14 update at the end of march

·
Registered
10 Posts
I wouldn't expect an update of the map database to make a change to the operation of a 3rd party software on the infotainment system, but here's hoping.
It's usually not just map data, but features and functionality in the infotainment are also updated by mapnsoft

·
Registered
22 Posts
I was told that the Android Auto full screen feature would be coming in the next update about 6 months ago, so hoping that is true

·
Registered
30 Posts
The mapnsoft people told me that the Android screen problem was not theirs; they only do the maps. Hyundai needs to correct the screen problem

·
Registered
5 Posts
I downloaded the update and installed. I don't see any difference in the Android auto. I did notice the media button is gone in the touch panel. I also cannot reorder my radio presets. Has anyone else updated and noticed they cannot reorder the radio presets? Not Happy!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I downloaded the update and installed. I don't see any difference in the Android auto. I did notice the media button is gone in the touch panel. I also cannot reorder my radio presets. Has anyone else updated and noticed they cannot reorder the radio presets? Not Happy!
Apparently you have to go into settings to reconfigure Android Auto

·
Registered
753 Posts
The new setting allows you to show one of the built-in widget in the wasted space next to android Auto’s display.

·
Registered
138 Posts
One of the things that I have noticed after the update is that when you hit the home button you will be presented with the standard three panel display. The difference is when you have a route active the third panel shows the weather where you are as well as the destination. Obviously the prediction for the destination is based on the service that is being used. However, is the current temp being based on that same service or is it actually showing temp using the thermometer from the vehicle?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I can't reorder the presets either.... Surprised I don't see more complaints.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts