Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

81 - 100 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
Burgundy SEL with convenience package, premium package, sunroof option,and drive guidance option
18 Posts
That doesn’t add up.

You must have had 12.47.44.xxx at first. 13.41.42 is the one that came out in May that they called V14. You can’t have had that in January. The two 13.47.44 are this August/September update. Did you do it twice? Meaning at the end of August, then again in early September as they re-released it?

You can see in the release notes (see PDF link in first post of this thread) that v13.41.42 was “V14” from May. That PDFG goes back all the way to 12.47.44.
Really confused just did update says updated 9/ 7/2020
SW Ver LX2.USA.S5WM.V004.1.200826
FIRM WARE VER LX2.USA.301.200826.MICOMD.D
IS THIS THE WRIGHT UPDATE?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have just updated and have the same update completed message. LX2.USA.S5W_M.VOO4.001.200826. Also trying to verify that this is indeed the latest update. Nowhere do I see ver 14.5 which is supposed to be the latest version?

·
Registered
268 Posts
If you go to the system status in the general settings page you should see VERSION:NAM.13.47.44.680.201 which is the latest version. I don't understand the difference between that and the ver of 14.5.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
If you go to the system status in the general settings page you should see VERSION:NAM.13.47.44.680.201 which is the latest version. I don't understand the difference between that and the ver of 14.5.
There isn’t one. They call it update 14.5, but the real version number is 13.47.44.xxx. Go figure

·
Registered
60 Posts
I attempted the previous update in July. I have a Mac, but had a friend download the files to his Windows laptop, and the installer program took HOURS (it is a slower laptop, I guess). Anyway, it looked complete, data files all on the 64GB flash drive, but my Palisade said no files were on the drive. I saw a new update was due in August, so figured I just wait.

Just followed up with this, and noticed they have a Mac installer! Yay! I downloaded to my i9 iMac, finished downloading and installing over lunch (under 30 minutes, not exactly sure how long) and now I'll try it on the Palisade when I'll be in the car longer than 30 minutes. Just glad to see a Mac installer this time.

·
Registered
Burgundy SEL with convenience package, premium package, sunroof option,and drive guidance option
18 Posts
Really confused just did update says updated 9/ 7/2020
SW Ver LX2.USA.S5WM.V004.1.200826
FIRM WARE VER LX2.USA.301.200826.MICOMD.D
IS THIS THE WRIGHT UPDATE?
my original said sw ver LX2.USA.S5W_M.V003.002.190813 firmware LX2.USA292.190807.MICOM.D Nav App Ver NAM.HMC.190603.88dad734 Map ver NAM.12.47.44.510.205.3

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
203 Posts
Just did the update today. Last time I did the update was back in June.

When I started it told me latest version is already installed. OK. I went ahead anyways. When it finished bunch of versions changed slightly.

Also, on step 5/5 it said failed and restarted. Then it did uCom update 1/1 again and after that completed.

Before:

After:

·
Registered
18 Posts
So is it up to date now

·
Registered
3 Posts
I successfully updated last night. I downloaded myself and updated from my usb thumb drive. I did the general update, and it took almost 2 hours - a bit of a pain.

·
Premium Member
Limited, Hyper White, Tan interior
27 Posts
There is no reason to do the general update unless you are have issues that might be related to corrupt files. The quick update took about 15 minutes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
After completing the update my HD Radio stations were not returning the radio station tagging data (Glyph/Artist/Title).

Initially, I thought there was something wrong with the update. However, after poking around the menus I found the issue. Needed to 1) Select Radio 2) Choose the "Menu" tab 3) 3rd option from the top was the "Info" Check box. It was unchecked, just needed to select to check.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I did the update a couple of weeks ago. I was hoping they'd update the navigation to indicate your destination is on the right or on the left when you get to the final street. Every navigation I've ever had would indicate the location so you knew if you'd be exiting on the left or right side of the road. SO FRUSTRATING! It leads to many trips around the block when we guess wrong. Anyone know how to submit this suggestion?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ooops! I read in this thread that you could avoid keeping the car running for 4 hours if you hook it up to a charger. I did so and (for some unknown reason) chose the full 4-hour install of version 14.5. Unfortunately, the car shuts itself off automatically after about 1 hour. When I discovered that it quit, I woke the car up with the memory stick still connected. The upload process restarted automatically...from the beginning. This time, hoping to delay the automatic shut off, I opened the doors and poked a few buttons before the hour was up, That didn't work and the upload again aborted after about an hour. After two aborts of the full install, I removed the memory stick so I could start over and install the shorter version. It took about 25 minutes to upload and another 5 or so minutes to update. I don't know what features or processes are affected by the update and I'm concerned that aborting the full upload will leave me with contaminated data. Does anyone have any advice?

·
Registered
45 Posts
My favorite part of the update is notifications for intersections with those photo cameras. Approached one the other day and the voice alerted me to it. The default is 1/4 mile in the settings (before you are notified). This doesn't allow much time to react if you're driving 45+. I changed that setting to 1/2 mile and it's perfect.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I don’t recall the speed limit showing on the actual map itself before I updated. I always had the speed limit on the center instrument panel and the HUD, and now I see it shows on the map too. Is that new or did I just not notice it before?

81 - 100 of 118 Posts