Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now why wouldn't Hyundai include small LEDs in the overhead map light and door light switches? Cannot be seen at night when you need them. What a crazy oversight, or maybe a conscious bean counting decision.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Cost-cutting from Hyundai.

The rear window switches are not auto up and down, car door reflector also not light up, LED headlights missing manual leveling dial, rearview mirror button not light up as well, no power folding mirror.

All the features above are available in other markets/regions. Not to mention the Palisade sold in Korea is much cheaper than here. (over 10k cheaper)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well of course I should have said lights are INVISIBLE Dooh
Yes there are a few shortcomings as you pointed out but overall terrific value !!

·
Registered
502 Posts
There ok without guide lights is suppose, but they should have made them tactilely different, The buttons are pretty close together Front 2 and the master if I recall closest to the driver.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
The Home Link button not being lit bothers me more. Those get used more than the map light buttons. That's a bad oversight.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Agreed. The button to enable the lights when a door is open is definitely a design flaw. It should not be a push button and is way too close to the other front ceiling lights. On most vehicles the door lights are a 'toggle switch' of some sort.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts