Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a maintenance log to document services, that should be included with then vehicle? not seeing one in the glove box.

·
Super Moderator
403 Posts
No but in the back pages of the owners manual there are memo pages. You could list dates and mileage of maintenance

·
Registered
104 Posts
My dealer gave me one of these pamphlet things, one of the pages has a little log:

But honestly nothing special, nothing a simple pad and paper, or an excel sheet, couldn't replace.

·
Super Moderator
403 Posts
Almost every car I've own in the last 30 years came with a maintenance log.
Your right this one should have. That's a real oversite and so cheap to do

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can keep track of all your vehicle maintenance on the My Hyundai website. You can do manual entries as well or if you have service done at the dealership, they can do the entry.

·
Registered
11 Posts
You can keep track of all your vehicle maintenance on the My Hyundai website. You can do manual entries as well or if you have service done at the dealership, they can do the entry.
I recently discovered this on my Hyundai as well. I was nice to see a way to add in service records to show service was done at this mileage, date, and what was done. I also included tire service when the tires were replaced as well as filters for the vehicle. I think my wife got 50K out of her original air and cabin filters. A whooping 30 bucks later, new filters installed in the driveway. On the service record, it says "Driveway" as the service location. LoL

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good to know. Do you think this would be sufficient for tracking DIY oil changes in the event of a drivetrain warranty claim? I prefer to do the easy stuff my self, but this is the first car I've ever owned with a warranty and want to make sure I document any DIY work in a way that Hyundai wouldn't be able to fight a warranty claim.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts