Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, just got a '21 SEL with the 20" wheels paired to Hankook tires. They look cool, but I would rather trade the responsiveness and coolness for more comfort. Is there anyone who has 18"s and is interested in a wheel swap? I am located in central Virginia. Cheers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello. We’re looking to buy palisade but don’t like the 20inch tires. Would a dealer let you swap the tires even though the package calls for 20 inch tires.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade SEL Lagoon Silver
287 Posts
When I got my SEL with the Convenience Package (which adds the 20" wheels), I asked if I could get 18" wheels since I would be towing my boat with it. They said I could buy 18" wheels and tires through them and they would mount them for free, but would not buy the 20's from me. I was already in to it as far as I was wanting to go, so I opted to leave the 20's on. I towed the boat a short distance and find I can live with the ride. The boat isn't that heavy and tongue weight is only about 250 lbs.

·
Registered
10 Posts
When I got my SEL with the Convenience Package (which adds the 20" wheels), I asked if I could get 18" wheels since I would be towing my boat with it. They said I could buy 18" wheels and tires through them and they would mount them for free, but would not buy the 20's from me. I was already in to it as far as I was wanting to go, so I opted to leave the 20's on. I towed the boat a short distance and find I can live with the ride. The boat isn't that heavy and tongue weight is only about 250 lbs.
I'll buy the 20 inch rims and tires if you are looking to sell.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade SEL Lagoon Silver
287 Posts
I'll buy the 20 inch rims and tires if you are looking to sell.
I'm not even going to bother with swapping to 18's. The short amount of time and distance I'll be pulling a boat trailer aren't worth the effort to do so.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts