Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Hyper White Calligraphy
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
‘KDM Warehouse’ sells all sorts of addons and here are two - I regret one but the other for now doesn’t look bad and that is the speaker cover - The one I hate is the power seat lever cover - I made the mistake of thinking I liked them but oops - now they are permanent - I should know better - anyway - I thought I’d share pictures should anyone be thinking about these - the speaker covers don’t fit perfectly but we’ll see if the adhesive keeps them in place - lord knows it sure works on the seat levers.

Attachments

·
Registered
398 Posts
The console tray is great. The origiinal one fits lengthwise inn the other compartment. Great place for your sunglasses and small things at hand. The USB portal is unaffected and the wireless charger is still useful. I ran a charger cable up under the lip of the back tray for my Samsung to charge in the "sunglass tray".

·
Super Moderator
2,010 Posts
I also have the speaker covers and they haven't caused any problems.
I have the chrome covers on the seat power levers and don't mind them at all, kind of like them
They do make the switches show up more, but make them look not as cheat as the bare lever

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Y’all might talk me into liking them 😀 - Jury is still out - to me they look a little out of place - as for the speaker covers and sun - I had the same thought but only time will tell - seeing as Gene has had success I’m hoping I will too.

As for the tray - I actually have a deep Tupperware container under it which I use. I have also thought about drilling a hole in the trays right corner to pull the cable through if needed -

I’m also looking at having lighting added in the foot wells especially to light up the third row a little.

I also read someone used very small luminous dots on the map lamp switch’s so I did that as well - it’s more utilitarian then anything else. It works -

·
Registered
599 Posts
Y’all might talk me into liking them 😀 - Jury is still out - to me they look a little out of place - as for the speaker covers and sun - I had the same thought but only time will tell - seeing as Gene has had success I’m hoping I will too.

As for the tray - I actually have a deep Tupperware container under it which I use. I have also thought about drilling a hole in the trays right corner to pull the cable through if needed -

I’m also looking at having lighting added in the foot wells especially to light up the third row a little.

I also read someone used very small luminous dots on the map lamp switch’s so I did that as well - it’s more utilitarian then anything else. It works -
Got a Picture of that dot? Is it one of those glow in the dark dots?

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
This is what I got - there are some really small ones I used for the map lights - I was thinking of using a slightly larger one for switch that turns them all on and one on the back tailgate light so rear passengers can see it.

It even comes with stars and a moon 😀

Amersumer 480Pcs Glow in the Dark... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07527Y4Q3?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Attachments

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I may have to reseat the right one - when I look over while driving it looks off but that might be the angle - did not get a chance to look close today.

My brother-in-law and I are making a wood center console to sit between the captain seats - I see it as a prototype and probably easier to buy one but it’s a fun challenge

·
Registered
599 Posts
I was going to ask of the alignment is off? Seems like in that picture it doesn’t cover all the pores.

The center console will be a fun project. There were few threads around that subject, can provide you some ideas for the build.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The console tray is great. The origiinal one fits lengthwise inn the other compartment. Great place for your sunglasses and small things at hand. The USB portal is unaffected and the wireless charger is still useful. I ran a charger cable up under the lip of the back tray for my Samsung to charge in the "sunglass tray".
Is the console tray from KDM Warehouse? I'd like one but can't find it on their webpage.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So here’s the raw middle console I built to handle the dogs weight when he’s with us. The two captains seats will be covered with the Kurgo bench dog cover - this will fill the gap and provides storage. I’ll be paining it blue and adding felt to the sides so it doesn’t ruin the leather. Also add rubber mats for easy cleaning. I will probably do this again but might add a drawer or improve with a light to see what’s in the cubby.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
$1200 - the rack was easy to find - the box was sold out most places except REI - I waffled between L and XL - even canceled a BLK XL, ordered a BLK Lg and canceled for the ‘Titan’ glossy (silver greyish) I got the titan because it was the last XL at REI nation wide.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts