Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Palisaders & Wana be Palisaders,

Let's make a comprehensive list of dealership in California who are selling palisades at MSRP or even lesser than that.

I am a wana be Palisader and every one here in bay area looking to price it 5K -10K for the car. So I am thinking to drive/fly to far locations and get my car.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ronny - I am in the bay area and purchased a 2022 Hyundai Palisade SEL with both packages for msrp from Manly Hyundai in Santa Rosa. I purchased in September.

I used a broker (Buy Side Auto) to find the car and broker the deal. I paid them $500, but exceptionally smooth. I never went to the dealer, rather picked the car up in San Francisco. In and out in about 15 minutes.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Palisade Limited - Steel Graphite/Black
6 Posts
Tuttle-Click Hyundai in Irvine socal. $395 is the only markup which is for door edge guards.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Palisade Limited - Steel Graphite/Black
6 Posts
When was this? Not sure this is the case anymore as was recently quoted 3k. Any other CA recent updates?
Ordered end of October and took delivery beginning of December. Fairly recent, just got my plates last week. Ask for Kenneth there.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy
9 Posts
When I was looking in late October I initially worked with Brian at Kearny Mesa Hyundai in San Diego. They were selling at MSRP. They tried to trade for a car but the other dealers wanted the same car in trades. I ended up purchasing from another location dealer due to wanting hyper white with beige interior. Ended up paying 5k over MSRP. I was going on a trip and needed a bigger car for the trip.

·
Registered
7 Posts
When I was looking in late October I initially worked with Brian at Kearny Mesa Hyundai in San Diego. They were selling at MSRP. They tried to trade for a car but the other dealers wanted the same car in trades. I ended up purchasing from another location dealer due to wanting hyper white with beige interior. Ended up paying 5k over MSRP. I was going on a trip and needed a bigger car for the trip.
Thanks reached out also.

·
Registered
6 Posts
When was this? Not sure this is the case anymore as was recently quoted 3k. Any other CA recent updates?
I just got a quote from Tuttle-Click for $3k over MSRP on a Limited FWD as well which is the lowest I've been quoted this week. Keyes of Van Nuys quoted me $6k over MSRP today. Any other info appreciated! We gotta stick together in this quest for a new Pali.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just got a quote from Tuttle-Click for $3k over MSRP on a Limited FWD as well which is the lowest I've been quoted this week. Keyes of Van Nuys quoted me $6k over MSRP today. Any other info appreciated! We gotta stick together in this quest for a new Pali.
I did as the poster above suggested and reached out to Kenneth directly who offered 60-90 day lead time for MSRP plus the 395 door guards

·
Registered
6 Posts
I did as the poster above suggested and reached out to Kenneth directly who offered 60-90 day lead time for MSRP plus the 395 door guards
Thanks! Just to clarify, you reached out to Kenneth at Tuttle-Click and were able to order at MSRP? 60-90 days from ordering to receiving?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Gotcha. Congrats on the Telluride! Thanks for the advice. I will definitely reach out to Kenneth. Did you email or call him?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes, I see him on the website. Thanks so much Drew! Mind me asking what kind of deal you got on your Telly?
I got down to +3,500 and got the car (and trim/build/package I wanted) immediately. Much lower than I was able to get from every other dealer in CA I talked to. Slightly more than ordering from a Colorado dealership (MSRP +700 dealer fee, 2K enclosed transport delivery to Socal) but that also currently has a 6-8 month lead time and doing local is much less hassle imo.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got down to +3,500 and got the car (and trim/build/package I wanted) immediately. Much lower than I was able to get from every other dealer in CA I talked to. Slightly more than ordering from a Colorado dealership (MSRP +700 dealer fee, 2K enclosed transport delivery to Socal) but that also currently has a 6-8 month lead time and doing local is much less hassle imo.
Thanks for the info and again congrats! So nice that you can get it immediately. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hyundai of La Quinta has no markup besides the door ding wraps. It is where I got my 2022 at 500 under MSRP (former military discount)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts