Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Palisade Calligraphy
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a Calligraphy last week. Really liking it, getting familiar. We have set the Memory seats for my wife and I, and set up a user for each of us in the infotainment system. In other cars I have had, you can assign a key to the memory function, so that when I use my key to open the doors, the memory seats go to my position. It would be great if I could also link the user in the infotainment to my key as well, so everything syncs when one of us gets in.

Anyone know if the key can be linked?

·
Registered
2022 Palisade Calligraphy
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rats - I will miss that feature.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just brought home a 2022 Calligraphy today and was wondering the same thing. Really pretty disappointing that Hyundai still doesn't do this. Every Honda I have owned links each individual key fob to its corresponding memory seat profile, which is really nice, so the seats move to the correct position as soon as you unlock the door. The inability to link the infotainment profiles to the key fobs or memory seat buttons is also annoying.

·
Registered
6 Posts
X2 this
Old Honda keys were numbered 1 & 2
Very easy.
can’t believe the Calligraphy don’t got this feature

·
Registered
5 Posts
X2 this
Old Honda keys were numbered 1 & 2
Very easy.
can’t believe the Calligraphy don’t got this feature
Yeah, the 1 and 2 labels on each key fob is such a simple, yet brilliantly effective feature. Blows my mind that most other car companies don't do something similar.

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Palisade SEL
169 Posts
My wife's Acura (Honda) has the same on her key and the driver profile is tied to the key. So nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts