Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asking if the rear bucket seats can be interchanged with the bench. I know factory this isnt a option but if I was to find someone that was selling a bench seat would that be possible. Any cons to this happening?

I love the limited but have 6 kids 3mine and 3 fosters we took in, so in need of the 8 seater.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was interested in this, called Huyndai and they said Limited is only 7 seats. They mentioned that a second row bench negates the cooling/heating for the second row seats , as well as negating the trunk buttons that collapse the second row seats (which is standard on the limited).

basically they said if someone wants 8 seater, get an SEL with all the upgrades (and this means you lose out on the digital dash and a couple other nice features in the Limited trim)... so I sold one of my middle children. I'm loving my Limited.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I was interested in this, called Huyndai and they said Limited is only 7 seats. They mentioned that a second row bench negates the cooling/heating for the second row seats , as well as negating the trunk buttons that collapse the second row seats (which is standard on the limited).

basically they said if someone wants 8 seater, get an SEL with all the upgrades (and this means you lose out on the digital dash and a couple other nice features in the Limited trim)... so I sold one of my middle children. I'm loving my Limited.
Your middle child was your trade-in, wasn’t it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts