Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the dimensions of the two sunroofs? Does the rear tilt and/or slide open? Thanks!! I'm looking forward to purchasing one soon!

·
Registered
31 Posts
What are the dimensions of the two sunroofs? Does the rear tilt and/or slide open? Thanks!! I'm looking forward to purchasing one soon!
Don't know the dimensions and I'm not going to the garage to measure them but the rear does not open or tilt. It does have a power shade that keeps the sun out.

·
Super Moderator
1,760 Posts
Front one is 15" x 29". shade is manual open and close. sunroof is power open and close , only opens 70% of the way as it opens up not in to roof. It also tilts.
Rear one is 25" x 29". Sun shade is powered from front infotainment screen. Sunroof itself does not open or tilt

·
Super Moderator
1,760 Posts
You don't want a vehicle that the rear sun roof opens anyway.
Had the rear sun roof break in a different car. It was like a tornado
was coming thru the car. Needed sound suppressors on for the
noise and everything in the car buttoned down. not like the front
sun roof being open.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Front one is 15" x 29". shade is manual open and close. sunroof is power open and close , only opens 70% of the way as it opens up not in to roof. It also tilts.
Rear one is 25" x 29". Sun shade is powered from front infotainment screen. Sunroof itself does not open or tilt
My rear sun shade is powered from a rocker switch in the upper middle console by the BlueLink/SOS buttons.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts