Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to have lights stay on with auto start. When I use it, the parking lights show on at startup,after that nothing. All other vehicles I have owned the parking lights or running lights stay on after startup. Is there a setting to make this happen. Thanks,Mogens

·
Registered
455 Posts
Color me confused. By Auto Start you mean Auto Start/Stop of the Engine or Remote Start? The DRL?

The headlights have an Auto On Position which also have Automatic High Beam Assist when the car senses no oncoming traffic. With that mode Low Beam and High Beam lights come on as needed. The DRL (Day time running lights are always on already). There is a setting related the delay of turning off the headlights. I turned that off since I can think of no reasons I want the headlights to stay on after the car is off and locked the door for an extra 10 seconds or whatever it was.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Color me confused. By Auto Start you mean Auto Start/Stop of the Engine or Remote Start? The DRL?

The headlights have an Auto On Position which also have Automatic High Beam Assist when the car senses no oncoming traffic. With that mode Low Beam and High Beam lights come on as needed. The DRL (Day time running lights are always on already). There is a setting related the delay of turning off the headlights. I turned that off since I can think of no reasons I want the headlights to stay on after the car is off and locked the door for an extra 10 seconds or whatever it was.
No I mean remote start I would like the running lights to be on until I start in the vehicle, to know the car is running etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts