Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else noticing this? I will be driving 10 AM - 1 PM and my lights will be on when on auto setting.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Anyone else noticing this? I will be driving 10 AM - 1 PM and my lights will be on when on auto setting.
Mine does not. Actually, I am quite impressed as to how quickly it reacts to lighting situations. It turns on as soon as I go under an overpass and turns off as I exit -- all within the 3-5 seconds it takes to go through the overpass...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have anything covering the dash. I find that if it is off and does react quickly, it will then remain on until I turn it off. Looks like I need to make a trip to the dealer. . .

·
Registered
30 Posts
Maybe you were sold a Canadian version. It's the law up here. I believe all vehicles should have it. Much easier to see oncoming traffic.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Maybe you were sold a Canadian version. It's the law up here. I believe all vehicles should have it. Much easier to see oncoming traffic.
I am in Canada and the headlight are not on the whole time. On auto setting they do seem very sensitive though and do come on quite a bit even during daytime.

I think what you're referring to is DRL. Those are on all the time in the front, but not in the back. And yes I think Canada is getting rear daytime running lights in 2021 because lots of people have a hard time figuring out lights in their car and drive around with nothing on at night in the back!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts