Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning,

So my palisade is having issues with the lane following assistance. It constantly adjustest the steering, to the point that it makes the steering feel like the front wheels are out of balance. Basically it pulls the steering wheel about a 1/16", in rapid succession, in both directions. Any one have this issue, and get it repaired? When cruse is turned off it drives normal.

R, Wade

·
Registered
444 Posts
No issues here but it did take a little while to getting used to it, I needed to learn to trust the system. I do notice though it constantly makes minute adjustments and feels as though it’s veering away.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade SEL Lagoon Silver
669 Posts
I'm not liking the LFA feature at all. When after driving my Palisade, I drive my wife's Sierra, I'm always crossing the centerline because the Sierra isn't keeping me in my own lane. Got too dependent on it in my car.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'm not liking the LFA feature at all. When after driving my Palisade, I drive my wife's Sierra, I'm always crossing the centerline because the Sierra isn't keeping me in my own lane. Got too dependent on it in my car.
Technology makes us dumb...... it’s convenient and makes life easy until it isn’t.

·
Registered
61 Posts
what are you doing that distracts you so much while driving that you are “always crossing the center line”?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I went from driving a 2001 Xterra to this Palisade! I’ve noticed that I’m always veering to the left. Must’ve been doing this for years. My family is like “get in your lane.” The safety features are quite interesting. So far so good. Still trying to
figure it out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts