Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Palisade Limited, Maroon w/ light grey interior
25 Posts
Or it's because they designed the Palisade first, then decided to add the feature when they designed the new Sonata. There are several things the new Sonata has that the Palisade does not, as one might expect from a vehicle design a few years after another.
Hmm... I did not think there was that much of a time difference in terms of being made. Maybe though. That's reasonable.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm still looking for an explanation as to why the Palisade does not have a dedicated LFA button like my Sonata so I can use it outside of having Smart Cruise Control set. Is it just because one is a car and one is an SUV?
Agree, We have a Kia K5 and it has it on the steering wheel, just press is on and press is off.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
63 Posts
Going to the Settings, as you described, does the same thing as pushing the button. The reason I know this is while I was on that screen in the settings, i pushed the button for LKA on the dash and observed the setting change on the screen. I think there is also a 3rd option under that menu as well, but figured that would be good info to share.
The Palisade does not have a hard button to disable LFA. The only ways to disable it are to do it in settings as I described above or to switch to regular cruise (which will of course also turn off the radar as well).

If you want to have radar cruise but still don’t want the car steering for you, you’ll have to go into these settings.

LKA is different and independent and has its own hard button by the parking brake.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I'd like to have LFA without needing to use CC

LKA is weak and only working above 40mph I find it pretty useless. LKA should be available for speeds less than 40mph imho

next gen Palisade I'm sure

21 - 27 of 27 Posts