Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I haven't had anyone flash me (yet) but we haven't driven a ton at night either, so....

That said, my husband flashes every third car about their LED headlights. I keep telling him I don't think everyone's driving with their brights on, I think we are just not yet used to how much brighter the LEDs are.
Can you tell him to cut it out!

·
Registered
2021 SEL Silver Lagoon with bench seat
123 Posts
Can you tell him to cut it out!
Well sure I can tell him to stop. But that doesn't mean he will. I've already pointed out they are likely LED lights. Have you ever tried to control a man? It's doable but it ain't easy. I've been happily married for an age, I choose my battles.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 21 Calligraphy with LED headlights. I love them but.... I get the bright light flash regularly, much more so than with my Cherokee.

Anyone else getting this?

I haven't been in for service yet and have not had a chance to mention it to the dealer.
I have had my SEL for a little over a year been flashed 3 times, had the dealer check it and they were fine. And yes they are bright. I think the driving lights plus the headlights freaks people out. The driving lights by themselves are bright.

·
Registered
11 Posts
got flashed a few times, but it was in New Orleans. Seriously, I've had my Palisade for 3 months and got flashed roughly 10 times already. Can't really do anything about it. I just flash them back to let them know I'm on low beams

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Palisade Limited, Maroon w/ light grey interior
25 Posts
I don't think I have gotten flashed yet, strangely enough.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts