Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I successfully used Navigation Updater in my Calligraphy, but now all the speed limit signs in my HUD, cluster, and screen are way off from the posted speed limits. In a 35 mph zone, the HUD, cluster, and screen show the speed limit sign as 48 mph. In a 40 mph zone, they show a speed limit sign of 64 mph, etc. I've double checked that all speeds in settings are in mph and not kph. The rest of the navigation, except ETA's computed on posted speed limits, is spot on, but it looks like Hyundai has a software glitch in speed limit zones. Re-downloading the update yields the same results. Any ideas how to overcome this glitch?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I successfully used Navigation Updater in my Calligraphy, but now all the speed limit signs in my HUD, cluster, and screen are way off from the posted speed limits. In a 35 mph zone, the HUD, cluster, and screen show the speed limit sign as 48 mph. In a 40 mph zone, they show a speed limit sign of 64 mph, etc. I've double checked that all speeds in settings are in mph and not kph. The rest of the navigation, except ETA's computed on posted speed limits, is spot on, but it looks like Hyundai has a software glitch in speed limit zones. Re-downloading the update yields the same results. Any ideas how to overcome this glitch?
That is not in mph its in kmph change the untis in the settings.

·
Super Moderator
1,907 Posts
your unit is set to kph make sure it is in mph, under the setup, If it still doesn't correct.
Press the reset

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
your unit is set to kph make sure it is in mph, under the setup, If it still doesn't correct.
Press the reset
Unit was set to mph in settings, not to kph, but speed limit signs were still in kph. Took three download attempts before the system finally corrected to mph and now reads correctly.

·
Registered
15 Posts
This happened to me and units was set to mph. I just clicked on kph and then back to mph and it fixed itself when the car restarted.

·
Registered
42 Posts
This happened to me and units was set to mph. I just clicked on kph and then back to mph and it fixed itself when the car restarted.
Same here. You don't need to download again or reset just click on kph and then back to mph will resolve it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had this issue. It corrected itself the next day when I started the car all signs were displaying correctly. I didn’t change any settings.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I had this issue. It corrected itself the next day when I started the car all signs were displaying correctly. I didn’t change any settings.
I have a similar problem where the temperature reading doesn’t match in the cluster and screen? This after the latest update.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts